Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Wahoo! Wednesday, cont'd
These are mostly favorite sights spotted on Saturday. Hope you like them. Today, the sun came out! Wahoo! But, the camera did not. Awww. I hope to get out and about with the camera, tomorrow. In the meantime, some wahooey bits and pieces from Saturday's swim meet at Delta State University.
1. Absolute favorite totally wahooey jammers (no way you'd have difficulty spotting your child in these -- psychedelic, dude):
2. Favorite photo of a towel that looks like it says something it does not (use your imagination and pretend it's not upside-down; I touched up a bit to make it look even more like what I thought I saw before I stopped, giggled and resumed acting like a grown-up):
3. This is a lousy photo, but it's my favorite winter swimming fashion statement:
4. Another lousy photo (I needed a tripod) . . . favorite photo of a swimmer running on water. Okay, yeah, he was actually just jumping in but it's fun to pretend.
5. Favorite photo of Delta State's unofficial mascot, the "Fighting Okra", looking a wee bit angry about his situation:
5. Favorite sign:
Up next: I am going to get to that "You Make My Day" post. Oh, yes I am.
Just finished: The Giver by Lois Lowry. This means I am now 4 book reviews behind, so expect a few book reviews in the coming days, as well.
Must dunk self in tub of warm water. Wishing everyone a very wahooey week!
Bookfool, slightly sleepy and maybe just a tad dirty