As I'm typing, it is September 30 and the readalong of Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman begins tomorrow! I'm excited because I've been eyeing the book for weeks. Here are the details:
- The readalong will run for the entire month of October, so if you're unable to start the book immediately, feel free to join in later in the month.
- The hashtag for the Neverwhere readalong is #NeverwhereRAL. Please use this hashtag when discussing the book on Twitter or any other social media (I only use Twitter and Facebook, myself).
- I'm going to turn this into a sticky post and leave it at the top of my blog so that if you don't use social media you can discuss in the comment section of this post.
- I've not previously read Neverwhere so I don't know what, if anything, might be a spoiler but please do consider the potential for ruining the reading when you discuss, especially in the comment section, here, as it will be staying for the entire month.
- Please note that I moderate all comments and we are anticipating some major internet disruption during October, so it may take several days for your post to show up.
- Due to the expected interruption of service, there may also be a lack of other posts; I can't say because our internet provider has not specified the dates of expected outage. Please page down if you're a regular reader to check for new posts.
- If you have access to Twitter, please check in on October 15 to discuss progress. Otherwise, feel free to chat about it anytime and just check the hashtag for updates from other readers.
- Have fun!!!
©2015 Nancy Horner. All rights reserved. If you are reading this post at a site other than Bookfoolery or its RSS feed, you are reading a stolen feed. Email email@example.com for written permission to reproduce text or photos.