I am currently not accepting any books for review.
Thanks for dropping by!
1. No e-books, PDFs or self-published books will be accepted, ever. I tried electronic books and discovered that I need and desire a solid book in hand, the ability to mark passages with Post-its, the feel of placing a bookmark inside a book and the satisfaction of closing a book when done. The only exception to this rule is self-published, bound books by friends or relatives. If you don't already know me, sorry.
2. I do not review books that require a post on a specific date, aka "book tours" or any other scheduled reviews.
2(b). Moved to reflect that this part still applies: I do not post specific, pre-written content (boilerplate information about books or authors written by publishers or publicists). My blog, my content.
3. Any books accepted for review are subject to being ditched if they don't work for me. If I choose to DNF (Did Not Finish) a book, I reserve the right to say nothing at all about the book.
4. This is a new condition: If I accept a book for review, a "review" may consist of something as minimal as a single paragraph. You can say quite a bit in less than 50 words; I've discovered that during the times I've written "month in review" posts. But, don't ask me to review a book at all if you're not willing to accept very brief thoughts.
5. I reserve the right to change this policy at any time.
Thanks for visiting my blog!
bookfoolery @ gmail [dot] com
I think I'm going to steal bits of this. lolReplyDelete
Fine by me, Andiloo!Delete
Would love to send you a book from Gefen Publishing! How do I go about sending it to you?ReplyDelete
You can write to me at my gmail address: bookfoolery (at) gmail.com.