This week's arrivals:
- The Complete Beatles Songs by Steve Turner - for review from Dey Street
- Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman, full cast dramatization on CD - purchased from Amazon UK
So excited that the Neverwhere CDs arrived before the end of the month. Is anyone still reading Neverwhere?
This week's reads:
Oops, ignore the top book. I already mentioned that one, last week (Three Days in the Country by Patrick Marber - love the cover). Since last Monday, I've finished three books:
- The Fortnight in September by R. C. Sherriff
- Five Children on the Western Front by Kate Saunders
- Illuminae by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman
I gave all three of those book 5 stars at Goodreads, although I always round up when I think a book falls between a 4 and 5. The three titles could not be more different from each other.
Last week's posts:
Given my continuing disinterest in writing reviews, it may be about time for me to take another blog break. We'll see if I feel like writing any, this week. If I don't by Friday, I'll take some time off.
©2015 Nancy Horner. All rights reserved. If you are reading this post at a site other than Bookfoolery or its RSS feed, you are reading a stolen feed. Email email@example.com for written permission to reproduce text or photos.