1. Mountains - I always wanted to live in the mountains. Half of my relatives have moved to Colorado, one moved to the mountainous joy of New Zealand and I got stuck sweating in the Deep South, where I'm basically allergic to everything. I haven't given up on my dream to live in the mountains, though. If they can find a way . . .
3. Malfeasance. Miffed. Munchkin. Monstrosity. Mellifluous. Malapropism. Muggles. Megalomaniac. Molybdenum. There are a lot of cool "m" words.
4. Mr. Darcy in the form of Colin Firth, wet or dry. Although, honestly, wet is by far my favorite. Here's a dry shot:5. Michigan - I lived there for a year and I loved my life in Ann Arbor so much I didn't want to leave, but I had no choice because the husband's employer was in another 'M' word, Mississippi.
7. Music - A wide variety. I'm getting tired of this meme, already, so I'll just skip listing anything or anyone specific, except for Rich Mullins. Rich was and is definitely one of my all-time favorite Musicians, although he's disappointingly dead and that makes it difficult to get any more great music out of him.
8. Mammals - Love furry things. Have a flying squirrel. I think they're just awesome.
9. Meteor showers. Mica. The Moon. Moonstone (the rainbow kind).
10. Muscle relaxants - because the old neck is spasming, again, and I am not a happy camper. Fortunately, this is a common problem for me and I have some muscle relaxants on hand. Thank you, Lord.