Clearly, I am growing weary of my weekly malarkey post, so it's time to change things up a bit. But, first . . . the last two weeks' posts:
- The Night Sister by Jennifer McMahon (book review)
- Radioactive: Marie and Pierre Curie by Lauren Redniss (book review)
- Fiona Friday - Surge (cat photo)
- Tuesday Twaddle - Casual Twaddle (like malarkey only cheesier, with photos)
- Let Me Tell You by Shirley Jackson (book review)
- Fiona Friday - It's scary out there (cat photo)
And, if all goes as planned, I'll start doing some quick catch-up reviews, tomorrow.
Reminder: Next month is October, the month in which many of us plan to read Neverwhere. Unfortunately, my internet provider has warned us that at some point in October they'll be changing us from one network to another and we "may experience a lengthy disruption in service" so I have no freaking idea whether or not I'll even have internet access. Sorry about that. I haven't registered a hashtag but I'm thinking #NeverwhereRAL. Sound good?
©2015 Nancy Horner. All rights reserved. If you are reading this post at a site other than Bookfoolery or its RSS feed, you are reading a stolen feed. Email email@example.com for written permission to reproduce text or photos.