Friday, April 08, 2016

Fiona Friday - I don't know about this

I was taking pictures of the cats sleeping near each other in the guest room when Isabel rolled over and stretched a paw toward Fiona. The look Fiona gave Isabel made me laugh. It appeared that she was thinking, "You are violating my air space."

©2016 Nancy Horner. All rights reserved. If you are reading this post at a site other than Bookfoolery  or its RSS feed, you are reading a stolen feed. Email for written permission to reproduce text or photos.


  1. Ha! My cats look at each other like that all the time.

  2. haha, my cats do that, too! But they also cuddle. :)

    1. Yep, just like mine. Sometimes they box each other and sometimes they play wrestle-chase, but sometimes they squeeze up close on the windowsill and watch the birds together. They're such fun.


Thank you for visiting my blog! I use comment moderation because apparently my blog is a spam magnet. Don't worry. If you're not a robot, your comment will eventually show up and I will respond, with a few exceptions. If a comment smacks of advertising, contains a dubious link or is offensive, it will be deleted. I love to hear from real people! I'm a really chatty gal and I love your comments!