- The Good Daughter by Alexandra Burt - from Berkley for review
- Setting Free the Kites by Alex George - from Putnam for review
- The Mistake I Made by Paula Daly (not pictured because the mailman arrived late) - purchased
Books finished since last Malarkey:
- Leveling the Playing Field: The Democratization of Technology by Rod Scher - There were a couple days I didn't read at all because I was so busy, this week, but I enjoyed reading Leveling the Playing Field when I found the time to read and finished it yesterday.
- Setting Free the Kites by Alex George - I could not keep my mitts off this one, I was so excited. And, so far, it's amazing. I love Alex's writing.
Possibly set aside:
- I Can't Begin to Tell You by Elizabeth Buchan - I haven't decided whether to go back to page 1 and reread the 50 pages I've read (I didn't touch this one, during the past week) or just set this one aside for a while. I really was struggling with it, a bit, but I'm not quite sure why. Maybe it's just the timing.
Posts since last Malarkey:
- October Reads in Review, 2016 (One month's reads, in brief)
- Fiona Friday - A hammock of sorts (cat photo)
No reviews because last week was so crammed. I didn't manage to even open my F2F book, let alone make it to the meeting (and we're welcome to come, even if we haven't read the book).
In other news:
Huh. I thought of some other news to write, earlier, but I've gone blank. Oh, well. Better luck next week. Happy Thanksgiving to my American readers! See you next week!
©2016 Nancy Horner. All rights reserved. If you are reading this post at a site other than Bookfoolery or its RSS feed, you are reading a stolen feed. Email email@example.com for written permission to reproduce text or photos.