- The Summer of Me by Angela Benson - from William Morrow for review
Yep, just one book arrived, this week! Shocking.
Books finished since last Malarkey:
- Close Encounters of the Furred Kind by Tom Cox
- Nimona by Noelle Stevenson (actually read this in electronic form and decided I really like reading graphic novels that way)
- Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Father's Day by Simon Van Booy
Enjoying both. I checked out Big Magic from the library mostly because I'm curious about it but feared it wouldn't be anything great. I'm finding it inspiring, though.
Last week's posts:
- Weird Book #3 for #Weirdathon - Pines by Blake Crouch (book review)
- The Heart by Maylis de Kerangal (book review)
- Fiona Friday - The cuddle bunnies are back! (terrible cat photo)
In other news:
The cats have been doing a lot of sweet Eskimo kissing and very little fighting - confirmation, I think, that we're back to normal, around here. We do have a couple of outdoor neighbor kitties who consider our yard part of their territory but Huzzybuns and I have made an extra effort to drive them away if we see them because we're pretty sure they were the source of the friction between the kitties.
I'm working on purging books and other stuff, at the moment. Might be time to reread the Marie Kondo book, although it's going well without. We shall see.
©2016 Nancy Horner. All rights reserved. If you are reading this post at a site other than Bookfoolery or its RSS feed, you are reading a stolen feed. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for written permission to reproduce text or photos.