- Regrets Only by Erin Duffy - from HarperCollins for review
- The Strange Fascinations of Noah Hypnotik by David Arnold - from Penguin for book tour
I love the pop-art psychedelic look of that Noah Hypnotik cover, don't you? So eye-catching.
Books finished since last Malarkey:
- Lincoln in the Bardo by George Saunders
- Isosceles' Day by Kevin Meehan
- Tin Man by Sarah Winman
- Warren the 13th and the Whispering Woods by Tania del Rio and Will Staehle
- Don Quixote by Cervantes
- The Explorers: The Reckless Rescue by Adrienne Kress
I committed to doing a review of The Explorers: The Reckless Rescue tomorrow and I've barely begun to read it, so wish me luck and quick reading. As to Don Quixote . . . I'm not even going to set goals, for now, I'm doing so badly. I'm considering taking a week off of everything else (reading other books, blogging) to finish it up, soon. We shall see. I'm ready to be done with it.
Last week's posts:
- February 2018 Reads in Review - Brief descriptions of everything I read in February
- March 2018 Reads in Review - Same as above, but for the month of March
- Lincoln in the Bardo by George Saunders - book review
- Fiona Friday: Biscuit making in progress - cat photo
In other news:
Fiona loves TV time because it's her lap time, so I'm sure she'll appreciate the fact that I've found something new to watch.
©2018 Nancy Horner. All rights reserved. If you are reading this post at a site other than Bookfoolery or its RSS feed, you are reading a stolen feed. Email email@example.com for written permission to reproduce text or photos.