Monday Malarkey is a little late, today, because someone fell asleep during the news. Oops.
- A Walk in the Sun by Harry Brown (purchased - and already read; review forthcoming)
- The Ones that Matter Most by Rachael Herron (from Penguin/NAL for review)
Books finished last week:
- Normal Norman by Tara Lazar and S. Britt
- A Walk in the Sun by Harry Brown
- Lone Star by Paullina Simons
Last week's posts:
- What She Knew by Gilly Macmillan (review)
- Orhan's Inheritance by Aline Ohanesian (review)
- Brown Girl Dreaming by Jacqueline Woodson (review)
- Fiona Friday - Hanging out with Al (cat photo)
In other news:
Hmm, can't think of anything. Tomorrow is the first of March (good grief, you can almost hear the whoosh noise as 2016 is flying past) so I can start my next classic: Other Voices, Other Rooms by Truman Capote. I didn't want to read it too soon because it's a discussion book, so I've been waiting till March. And, the cats are pretty much back to normal, now:
I'm almost positive that their fights (which occasionally still do occur, but rarely) are due to neighborhood cats roaming around the house, so I've been researching homemade cat repellents to splash around the house. We'll probably always have cats walking through our yard but it can't hurt to try to keep them as far away from the windows as possible. It's so nice to see the girls cuddling and sharing spaces well, again.
©2016 Nancy Horner. All rights reserved. If you are reading this post at a site other than Bookfoolery or its RSS feed, you are reading a stolen feed. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for written permission to reproduce text or photos.
I know! I can't believe March is here! Crazy! I'm happy your cats are getting along again. What a relief.ReplyDelete
It's shocking how fast the time is flying by, isn't it?Delete
Thanks! It's a huge relief to see the kitty girls not only getting along but back to their normal, cuddly selves.
I am glad things are going back to normal with the kitties!ReplyDelete
Thanks! Me, too. Just found them both napping on the guest bed, a little bit ago. So nice to see them back to normal. I really missed the sweetness of their companionship when they were fighting.Delete