Recent arrivals (not in the order shown above):
- America's First Daughter by Stephanie Dray and Laura Kamoie,
- World Gone By by Dennis Lehane, and
- The Taxidermist's Daughter by Kate Mosse - all from HarperCollins for review
- Euphoria by Lily King - purchased for April F2F discussion
- The Gone-Away World by Nick Harkaway - purchased on a whim (thanks to Carrie)
Not pictured (because it arrived about 10 minutes ago):
- Normal Norman by Tara Lazar and S. Britt - from Sterling Children's Books for review
Books finished last week:
- What She Knew by Gilly Macmillan
- Absolutely nothing. I'm sure I'll start a new novel, today (since I just finished What She Knew, early this morning) but I haven't even thought about what to read next, yet. I will probably continue reading the Kate Hudson book on how she stays slim, tonight, even though what little I've read was meh.
Last week's posts:
- Cakes and Ale by Somerset Maugham (review)
- Weirdo Simpatico by Katy Bourne (review)
- Fiona Friday - Decisions, decisions (cat photo)
In other news:
It took a few years but this girl has totally become my lap buddy. I love it. All I have to do is put a blanket across my lap and up she comes.
©2016 Nancy Horner. All rights reserved. If you are reading this post at a site other than Bookfoolery or its RSS feed, you are reading a stolen feed. Email email@example.com for written permission to reproduce text or photos.