3. The Secret Lives of People in Love
4. Life in Spite of Me (but that's a tour book - so, hold on that one for a week)
8. Spaceheadz (although it doesn't come out till June)
10. Winging It
12. The Book of Useless Information
13. A Mango-Shaped Space
14. Shakespeare Wrote for Money
Yeesh. I hope your head doesn't explode. Wait, no, I hope MY head doesn't explode. I'm not going to review these in any particular order. I'm just going to grab them off the various "finished book" stacks lying about and do my best. Wish me luck.
Wow! You have been a reading machine!ReplyDelete
Yes, I actually had a really weird streak going -- 8 books in the first 8 days of May. It makes reviewing kind of miserable, but I had fun reading. :)
I wish you luck with that list. I feel your pain! Though I'm not sure it really is too painful!ReplyDelete
I'd say it's not so much painful as angst-inducing. I hate having undone things hanging over my head!
I've been having trouble talking myself into writing, lately, so I figure when I'm in the right mood, I should whip out as many reviews as humanly possible. I've never fallen more than a review or two behind, till recently.