3. Fed the kitties some Kitty Crack, aka "Fancy Feast".
4. Played laser tag with both furballs.
5. Danced to the On the Rocks (University of Oregon's a cappella all-male choir) rendition of "Bad Romance".
6. Replied to several email and Facebook messages.
7. Collected on my Mafia Wars properties (it's an illness).
8. Visited a few blogs to see who is Read-a-thon-ing because I neglected to put a link in my sidebar.
9. Watched a video of Kiddo and Girlfriend on a ride at the state fair (I'm guessing Girlfriend's scream is soprano).
10. Dashed out to say, "Hello!" to Kiddo and Husband upon their arrival.
I'm sure there's more. I did, however, manage to finish reading Why Our Decisions Don't Matter, edited by the delightful and dapper Simon Van Booy, once I finally became aware of the clock thingie and how it had continued to tick on without my knowledge.
And, then I played "Stuff On My Cat," as you can see. What's next? Hmm, think, think. I only have one book remaining that is in progress: Nightshade by Andrea Kremer. If it doesn't beg me to read it, when I return to my pillowy reading throne, I shall lop off its head. I mean, I'll decide what to read next when I get there. I'll eventually let you know. Obviously, I'm addicted to updating. And, possibly becoming even weirder than normal. Scary.
I really liked Nightshade, so hopefully you don't have to lop off its head ;)ReplyDelete
As your official cheerleader, I do not like coming by and seeing you've been playing Mafia Wars! What the heck?ReplyDelete
Get back to reading you silly goose!
As the Proclaimers might say:
And you will read 500 pages
And you will read 500 more
Just to be the one who reads 1000 pages
I won’t let you start to snore
I haven't lopped off its head, but I decided to read Fables, first. And, after an hour, I'm still not done but that probably has something to do with the fact that Kiddo and I have been cooing over a sleeping Isabel. She is practically comatose when she sleeps and so ridiculously cute. We played with her paws. LOL
You're my official cheerleader? How cool! No wonder you've been by so many times. Actually, I'm happy with what I've managed to accomplish. At best, I was hoping to finish the 4 books in progress and I've finished 3 of them. I'm not even paying attention to page count, for once.
All right, fine, fine. Silly goose is headed back to the pillows, suitably chastised.
The hour grows lateReplyDelete
My cheers are lame
Hope you’re still reading
And your eyes aren’t aflame!
Keep up the great reading! You're doing great! No doubt the kitties will help you stay up til late! :o)ReplyDelete
-Your friendly Read-a-thon Cheerer "Danielle" aka The1stdaughter from There's A Book
I almost posted a photo of my sagging eyeballs. :)
I do believe the kitties are likely to help me, now that Lazybutt (aka Isabel) is up and at 'em. I know you through Twitter, but it's nice to "meet" you!