- One Flight Up by Susan Fales-Hill - via Paperback Swap
- Stormdancer and Kinslayer by Jay Kristoff - Purchased
- The Forgotten Man Graphic Edition by Amity Shlaes and
- Shades of Gray by Susanne Jacoby Hale - sent by friend
Last week's posts:
- The Story Hour by Thrity Umrigar (review)
- Paramedico by Benjamin Gilmour (review)
- Season of the Dragonflies by Sarah Creech (review)
Last week's reads:
- The Time Fetch by Amy Herrick
- 2 A.M. at The Cat's Pajamas by Marie-Helene Bertino
- Second Form at Malory Towers by Enid Blyton
Just Spillover by David Quammen. I'm sure I'll add something else, soon, but I'd like to make a little progress on the reading of Spillover, since I've been hacking away at it, off and on, for ages.
I'm going to take some time off from the blog as I've been having a terrible bout of insomnia and also feel like I want to scream at the thought of sitting down to write a blog post. Clearly, I've become a little burned out (plus, lack of sleep can totally screw up one's ability to think straight). We got a new gym in town, a couple weeks ago, and I'm finding that my days revolve around planning when to exercise, so maybe it will help if I take off some time, get into a routine, and then fit my blog posts within whatever time ends up being open. I enjoyed The Time Fetch and 2 A.M. at The Cat's Pajamas enough that I doubt I'll have any trouble remembering them well enough to write about them later, so I'm not worried about that. I'm planning to do a giveaway some time this month, as well, so hopefully I'll feel recovered within a week or two.
Having said all that, I can't tell you how long I'll be away. I've found that I need to take breaks from blogging more often every year. If I don't feel like writing about books within a week or a month, I'll just stay away till I do. Best to all, till then!
©2014 Nancy Horner. All rights reserved. If you are reading this post at a site other than Bookfoolery or its RSS feed, you are reading a stolen feed. Email email@example.com for written permission to reproduce text or photos.