- The Threat: How the FBI Protects America in the Age of Terror and Trump by Andrew G. McCabe - purchased
Yep, just one book. S'okay. I may have a few other books, here or there.
Books finished since last Malarkey:
- Devil's Daughter by Lisa Kleypas
- The Threat by Andrew G. McCabe
Oh, yeah, you bet I dived right into The Threat. And, it is not only a good book -- well-written, engrossing -- it's also an important one. It'll probably scare the hell out of you but maybe we need that. It also clarifies some recent stories that needed to be explained from the FBI side because we don't hear all that we need to know.
- Learning to See by Elise Hooper
- The Speech by Gary Younge
Posts since last Malarkey:
- As Summers Die by Winston Groom (book review)
- Hedy Lamarr's Double Life by Wallmark and Wu and a Fiona Friday pic (book review and cat photo)
I had an unusually busy week, last week, with a lot of driving hither and yon to various appointments and events, so it was not a big blogging week. I've already pre-posted reviews for this week, though, and a Fiona Friday pic. Go, me.
In other news:
It's a cute movie. Again, not thrilled with the heroine, who kept giving the hero dreamy looks. But, the actor who played the hero was very natural and awfully nice to look at. And, I liked the interaction between the heroine, Samantha, and the hero's son.
That's about it for my week. How was yours?
©2019 Nancy Horner. All rights reserved. If you are reading this post at a site other than Bookfoolery or its RSS feed, you are reading a stolen feed. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for written permission to reproduce text or photos.