I've posted a large number of reviews in a very short time, so I thought it might be helpful to post links in a single place, in case anyone out there blinked and missed a crucial review.
- Mini reviews of Zack Delacruz by Jeff Anderson (a middle reader), Three Days in the Country by Patrick Marber (a play), and The Fortnight in September by R. C. Sherriff (a Persephone book)
- Five Children on the Western Front by Kate Saunders
- The Tree by John Fowles
- Sweet November by Aiken Morewood
- Mini reviews of Well Wished by Franny Billingsley (MR/reread), Orphan Train (a reread), and I Love It When You Talk Retro by Ralph Keyes
- The Dust That Falls from Dreams by Louis de Bernières
- Hello? by Liza Wiemer
- Love Letters from Mount Rushmore by Richard Cerasani
I still have a handful of books left to review, so I'll let this sit for a day while I work on the next batch. The paperwhites in the photo above are just decoration. It's been such a warm winter that the narcissi think it's already spring. Pretty, but strange to see them in December!