Time for a slight change of pace. Instead of giving away a book, I'm going to offer up some reading glasses. I won a pair of reading sunglasses from Book-a-rama Chris, a couple months ago and I love them so much that I asked if I could host a giveaway, as well. Here are mine:
Reading Glasses Shopper sells tons of different reading glasses for under $20. The pair I won have been lifesavers. I've gotten to the point that I can no longer read without reading glasses, but my eyes are blue-gray -- extremely sun-sensitive -- so I figured I was going to have to buy expensive prescription bifocal sunglasses. What a terrific way to save money!!
I absolutely love my reading sunglasses and have used them almost daily since they arrived (I got The Princeton Bifocal Sunreader).
One winner will have a choice of $25 gift certificate or the glasses of their choice.
1. Go to the Reading Glasses Shopper website to see what they have to offer.
2. Tell me the name of a pair you're interested in. You won't necessarily have to choose that pair if you win. I asked the rep at RGS to tell me if she thought the style I'd chosen would fit and it turned out they were a little too wide for my face. She helped me measure properly so that I was able to choose a pair that fit perfectly.
3. Very important!!!!! Leave your email address, so I can contact you if you win. No email, no entry and you may only enter once.
4. *This drawing is open to U.S. and Canadian residents only. No P.O. Boxes.*
5. Drawing will be held Sunday, April 18 at about 6pm Central Time. I will contact the winners and you'll have about 72 hours to respond, so I recommend following my blog (but you don't have to) in case your email goes astray.
I am not receiving any compensation for hosting this giveaway; I've just really enjoyed the product and thought it would be nice to share the joy.
Since I know you're going to ask . . . that's The Postmistress that my sunglasses are perched upon. I DNF'd The Postmistress, but I'll try it again, soon.
I have the same problem that you have and this would be a great solution...reading sunglasses!ReplyDelete
I'd probably get these: The Classic Bi-Focal Sun Reader
Although I could change my mind.
savvyverseandwit AT gmail
I need a pair of these so badly! I was reading outside today and thought about ordering a pair! I can't decide between the Andrea Sun Reader and the Animal Print Sun Reader.ReplyDelete
Thanks for this great giveaway. I would like The Hudson Sun reader glasses. Sunglasses where I live are vital. saubleb(at)gmail(dot)comReplyDelete
What an awesome give-away, Nancy! If I don't win, I'll still plan to order a pair (or two) of these glasses. I've just gotten to the point where I really need them for reading outside.ReplyDelete
I like the Loretta Sun Readers.
lscher at neb dot rr dot com
Fun, fun, fun giveaway! Bring on the summer sunshine. :)
Ooh! Okay, so I'm going to enter this one....bu ton behalf of my dear Mom! (She can't do without her reading glasses and some of these are really nice!) Count me in! If I had to pick for her, I'd probably say she'd go with eitherReplyDelete
+2.50 in The Miami or The Tiffany.
Thanks for the chance....and happy reading!
I would like to have the Randy Sun Reader. I have not notice sunglass + reader in 1 at pharmacy.ReplyDelete
(sorry, forgot to put in my email in the earlier post)
I would try The Houston Computer Readers. I would love to see if I could read printed material and the computer screen with one pair of glasses.ReplyDelete
sorry I forgot to leave my emailReplyDelete
maynekitty [at] live [dot] com
I like the--The Seattle Computer ReaderReplyDelete
they would be for my husband since his are cracked and taped.