This is just so funny I had to share immediately. You've probably already seen this a million times, but there's this thing going around . . . where you type your name and the word "needs" into a Google window and hit "search". Have you seen it? Okay, I typed in "Bookfool" and it was soooo boring. Totally dull. So, I tried my real name and here's what I got:
1. Nancy needs to learn what the moon is. Honestly, I really do think I know what the moon is. It's cheese, right? A big wheel of cheese.
2. Nancy needs to check her own links. No comment.
3. Nancy needs help choosing a snake to breed. I'll just walk out the door and see what I can find. The last snake I saw was on my porch.
4. Nancy needs some vino photos. I should have just stopped at "vino", but either way it cracked me up.
5. Nancy needs prayer. Always true, I promise.
6. Nancy needs to find the stairs in Mattie Jensen's. (?)
7. Nancy needs to wake up. No, really, she needs to go to sleep.
8. Nancy needs to take a step back. Usually, that has to do with the fact that there's a snake on the porch. Okay, just kidding. I like this one.
I'm going to stop right there because #9 is about a loan and #10 . . . a boob job and I just don't think it can get any funnier.
I'm on #40 of my list of "100 Things About Me". It's getting harder every minute.
Hubby is back in communication. Wahoo! He sent me a picture of a very big, very toothy crocodile and says he didn't see a single snake. But, he didn't roam around in the desert; he stayed with other people. The croc was spotted on a boat ride.
Okay, off to get some shut-eye.